Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Sunday, May 9, 2010

COLD

Mother's day 2010 WHAT IS WITH THIS COLD WEATHER??? I can't get my garden started, it's snowed Thursday, I feel like I should get back into my long handles. Global weirding. oh ,yea!
Got a wonderful card for the Utah L's the kids picked it themselves and that mean more to me than I can say. 8 more day. See Dr Lee the 17th, feel like I'm holding my breath. I have to have him check ALL of me. To many weird pains here and there and paranoia is nasty. I want to die an OLD OLD lady. Music theory may be beyond me, I'm floundering and not liking it at all. I think I need to hear more than see more. I want to feel a warm sun on my face. May is to late to be this cold. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment