Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Monday, June 6, 2011

Gonna get interesting

R was made 2nd councelor in the Hidden Lake Ward Bishopric. The new Bishop is 6'6", the 1st councelor is 6'5 and R is 6'3" he's the short one. That ain't right. But the rest ALL is. Good group and lots of changes to come. We've known since Wednesday, but couldn't say a word to anyone, that's not easy. I'll be doing the single gig again, but this time I don't have 5 little kids like I did years ago. Maybe I'll get more practice time on the HD. Still can't find a job I want, and that really is the crux. Several jobs I could apply for, they are just not jobs I want. Weird hours, OTHER side of town, and are you kidding? you want to pay WHAT? At least unemployement benefits still have some time to go. Going to the temple Friday and have a yard sale Saturday. Went to the cannery today and we did over 8000 cans of tomato soup bout half of what they wanted to do, but that was only the morning shift. Gotta get R's nose fixed, his snoring is not letting me sleep and I'm exhausted. I'm drugging up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment