Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hoping that this February storm is what could be called the crux of winter. We're on the down hill sloop and on our way to Spring. I've had enough cold weather let alone snow. I want to get some work done and can't as long as it's snowing. Need outside space to cut wood. Had a good time preforming at the Br00mfield nursing center. One of the old gents asked me if I could play "Going Home", I could almost remember it, I'll play it next time. The more I have to work with stresscos program the more I want to go job hunting. It's going to really slow us down and lose us customers and we're going to get blamed for the lost business. I'd really love to know if I can read minds. She's not too far from the other side, so pale and she grabs the nurses, but when she took my hand, it was soft and gentle and I thought I heard a "thank you, lovely music" but she can't talk. That's why I go back each month. Playing for their Sweetheart social was a ball too. Played for a full hour and was appreciated. Dad goes for his NICET 4 next Saturday. Finally that milestone will be past and supposedly they'll be a raise. R's wanted it for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment