Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another week goes by

More overtime for R should be a nice paycheck. Trying to go the gym everyother day, still not working out. Quit DUP got tired of feeling like I don't belong. Was looking for a service orginazation, not a "sit down and read stories about stuff in a museum, " group of people that 3 years later I still don't know. Relief Society doesn't serve mankind, DUP doesn't either, still got a void. Back to making slipper, quilts and sock dolls. Sewing rooms a disaster. Got a very lovely jungle quilt done. This one might go on sale to finance others. WANT MY QUILT MACHINE BACK, studios a constant dumping ground. Stressco came in to start training, yikes they use an OLD unix program called DejawinT, I feel like I'm stepping back into the stone age, I think pen and paper would be better than this program. Slow, stupid and not the least be friendly, You can't even use a mouse inside the program. The computer gods are laughing. Am playing for Broomfields Sweetheat Dessert night Thursday, "Endearing Charms went together in 3 days, I'm amazed. Just with I get happy with ""You are my Sunshine" Miss Skyping with Joe and kiddos. Cold and snowy Sunday, Going to pack up the photos prepitory to a "Pizza and Photo Party" I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment