Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Thursday, December 30, 2010

time to review

Last day of the year, time for a review. I'm a survivor, I've been married 35 wonderful years to a truly wonderful man, Seen two new fabulous grandbabies born, and lost my mother. Maybe the Sharp's too. Had a daughter surprise me with an act of love that leaves me in awe of her. Had my home broken into, lost both guitars, two computers. Flipped a Blazer in the snow and drove another day in the snow with nothing more than some rattled nerves. Poured not nearly enough concrete. Had a good garden, lovely roses dispite a wicked hail storm. Learned several new pieces on the hammered dulcimer. Got to play at White Fence Farm 3 times. Went to the Manito Spring music festival. Made a Twig doll for one grand daughter, made a dress for another. Knitted a vest and hat for a grandson. Only went gold panning once. Need to do that more often. Didn't see my kids near enough. Didn't sew enough, didn't lose enough weight. Didn't move enough, didn't go to the temple often enough. It's all past.

No comments:

Post a Comment