Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Sunday, January 30, 2011

End of January

Just one month, already?
Lost my job, can't say I'm surprised. If Essco is in business in 2 years I'll be even more surprised. They actually did me a favor, now I don't have to help them clean up like I did Jonas Bros. Now what. Need more computer skills, getting more computer skills, cleaning house, painting living room. Beethoven has a new coat of paint and a new lampshade, it's only been 35 years or more. I have a magnetic wall. New magnetic paint makes it real easy to put up new photos, can change it anytime I want. Almost got Toothless done, have spent more time taking it apart. Lousy instructions, going to make some strong suggestions to the creator. My sewing students would shoot me it I was that vague. Wally has new job, I'm super pleased, mostly because he won't be driving 60 miles each day. Lo & kiddos safe in Florida, enjoy guys, throw a rock in the ocean for me. Trying to figure out if/when to go to LA. DON'T really want to at all. Month after the accident and still sore, weird. Need to lose weight, 18 years of sitting is coming back to haunt. Need to move. Am going to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment