Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Sunday, December 15, 2013


Larson Loonie Byne
His name is Lee and we got to play together for hours.
From the start.  I was invited to play at the Joy Fest at Miner Pickin' in Idaho Spring.  Susan, and her husband John own the place and we've been up a few times to join in the Sunday night Bluegrass Jam.  We arrived around 1pm and didn't leave until 6.  My back is till a bit not happy with me, buy my soul is totally enraptured with the joy and fun that day.  She invited Lee up from Black Hills and between Mark on the banjo or guitar, Bonny on the mandolin.  Good times were had by all.  Even Robert.  You can actually hear him sing on one song.  He say's it was to get Bonny to sing, but I think he was just caught up in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment