Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Morning

Listening/watching Spoken Word. Thats another pipe dream. bad pun. Had T&K yesterday so D&A can get ready to move. Quite some very bright kiddos. K was singing I Am A Child of God all by himself. Not everything was understandable, I figured it out and when we sang it the 2nd time, he told me to let him sing it alone the 3rd time and Gpa could understand everword that time. R's got much overtime this week, looks like a mostly dead weak, could use one. Getting fustrated with computers and photo albums and guitar. Need help. Not sure to ask. It's winter R's getting nose bleeds. Not much yarrow in the bed, just enough as always. Want to spend a day in the sewing room and get quilts done and clean out fabric. Never enough hours.

1 comment:

  1. I love those to little one's. I don't even know were to start with photo albums. I have years of photo's to catalog. Maybe I should find a class. Anyhow, just sending you some love!!
    Xo lelia

    ReplyDelete