Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Sunday, June 10, 2012

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F70A17F73D5A15738DDDAD0A94DE405B878CF1D3

I am having a hard time believing the story is real.....but it is the New York Times.
Dad used to tell this as a joke, and the line was "Lower me down easy boys."
I was so proud of my brothers.  At my father's grave site, I knew it had to be said, but before I could even finish the word "Lower" my brother's chimed right in.  I knew Dad was laughing right beside us.  And when that eagle took off from the hill just the other side of the road at the first notes of the trumpet,  my heart knew he was pleased.
I still can't believe I finally found it. And it's posted as an event, not a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment