Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Friday, June 1, 2012

I need to tell a joke.Two old ladies meet on the street. It's been years since they've seen each other. "Oh my, so good to see you, how you been" goes the conversations.  The first one, out to impress, starts " Oh what a wonderful several years it's been I saw you last. My husband went back to school and became a doctor. The second gal say "Fantastic" "My son decided to follow in his footsteps, but decided to specialize in brain surgery and is one the nations finest neuro-surgeons.  "Fantastic!"  "My daughter decided that the theater was her calling and she' right now on Broadway, preparing to open a new show."  "Fantastic"  "And I've been so busy with my charity work and fund raising, I barely have time to visit" "Fantastic"  "And what have you been doing?"

Second gal says"I've been going to charm school where I've been learning to say Fantastic instead of B*&^$S)(*^%"

No comments:

Post a Comment