Target golfing

Target golfing
Robert's wanted to do this for awhile

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year

Larson Loonie Byne
First Sunday of the year, Church starts at 11am, leaves a strange gap in the morning and then the evening, bu it might just be right to get the photo albums finally together, but I think I'm going to have to hollar for help, my memories still got a lot a holes and I'm not sure it's going to get any better and I want those photo albums put to the right THIS YEAR. I want to spend much of this year learning bluegrass on the dulcimer, but this biggest one is a new job and get out of debt. Got a lot to do this year, want to go cross country skiing at least 2 times, would like to replace the carpet upstairs, need to get a new patio cover, would rather put on the dining room instead, again money, just never enough. Want to make quilts, need to loose weight, want to de-junk the garage. Starting a guitar class Monday, trying to learn chord progression, it's never locked in. R's got to take an Auto-Cad class in March every Friday night, gonna leave a strange hole in the week, think I'll offer to babysit. Wanna do something besides play piano in church. Sometimes I feel like I'm in-actively, active. I only go to church to take the sacrament, if I wasn't playing piano, I'd go home. No other reason to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment